June 17, 2018

Unleash the Power of Love

I wish I could explain what it feels like when I'm stoned and merged with the spirit of the weed.

Weed brings me peace. Unlike the arrogance and violence often unleashed by alcohol, weed liberates our gentleness. 

I love the place I go to when I toke, this green and loving space. Here I am more alive, sexy, creative, joyful, energetic and peaceful.

Some stoners feel relaxed and sociable in green space. Others lock the door and go crazy dancing with the Cannabis Deva, but unless we’re emotionally ill, we all become more kind and generous when we are with the weed. 

This plant has the potential to unleash the power of love.
That's why the Dominators fight to keep it illegal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Comments are moderated and may take a few hours to show up online. Thanks for your patience and Stay Lifted!

Cannabis Paranoia Explained

When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself.                                                              -- Bob Marley F...